We now have access to Canada Law Book’s Criminal Spectrum online product.
This is available on everywhere on campus by IP access.
Criminal Spectrum includes current key secondary sources such as:
– The Criminal Law Quarterly (first time online as far as I know)
– Salhany, Canadian Criminal Procedure, Sixth Edition Clewley
– Ewaschuk, Criminal Pleadings & Practice in Canada, Second edition
– MacFarlane, Drug Offences in Canada, Third Edition
– Hill, McWilliams’ Canadian Criminal Evidence, Fourth Edition
– McDermott, Sentencing: The Practitioner’s Guide
– Harris, Youth Criminal Justice Act Manual
– Martin’s Annual Criminal Code
– Martin’s Related Criminal Statutes
It also includes the Canadian Criminal Cases and the Federal and Provincial legialstion.