Researchers that use Hein for their legal research might benefit from signing up for Hein Online’s Webinar “Using and Searching the Law Journal Collection” on May 13th from 2:00 -3:00. Register at https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/760984123
And find out how to:
1) How to quickly pull up a journal article when you have a citation.
2) How to search for a journal article by article name
3) How to search for articles written by a specific author
4) Browsing or searching by subject, state, or country
5) Overview of Indexes and Finding Aids available
6) How to use the full power of Hein’s ScholarCheck tool to connect citations and view citation analysis
7) Finding coverage information for a journal title
8) And more!