When citing Canadian cases, the McGill Guide requires pinpoint citations to page numbers when there is no uniform citation available. Since many the Library’s reporters are in storage the following is a list of locations and electronic alternatives for locating page numbers in cases that don’t have neutral citation.
Bora Laskin has
- Dominion Law Reports ( in the reading room)
- Ontario Reports (in the stacks)
- Supreme Court Reports (in the stacks)
- Westlaw, QuickLaw and CanLII do not make the original pagination available and only provide paragraph numbers.
- Bestcase (available via the electronic library ) has PDFs of all series of the
- Canadian Criminal Cases
- Dominion Law Reports
- Labour Arbitration Cases
- Land Compensation Reports
- Ontario Municipal Board Reports
- Hein Online (available via the electronic library) has PDFs of the full set of
- Supreme Court Reports