|Check out our Acquisitions Lists to see all the new books in the library.
The Bora Laskin Law library welcomes our new reference librarian, Alexia Loumankis. Starting September 1st, Alexia will join John Bolan, Sooin Kim and Susan Barker in delivering reference services, research help and instruction to the Faculty of Law community. Alexia brings exceptional experience and expertise to the Bora Laskin team.
Alexia comes to us from the Ministry of the Attorney General Law Library where she was a Reference Librarian for the past 7 years. As the Reference Librarian at MAG, Alexia provided research services and training to 1800 counsel and 200 law students. She was recently seconded to manager of the Judges’ Library, which provides information services to all judges across Ontario. Alexia has a Master of Information Studies from the University of Toronto and an under-graduate degree in History and Economics also from the University of Toronto.
- Canadian Business Law Journal – Volume 56 no. 3 (June 2015)
- Canadian Journal of Administrative Law and Practice/Revue canadienne de droit administratif et de pratique– Volume 28 no. 2 (June 2015)
- Canadian Public Administration/Administration publique du Canada – Volume 58 no. 2 (June 2015)
- Canadian Public Policy/Analyse de politiques – Volume 41 no. 2 (June 2015)
- Canadian Tax Journal/Revue fiscal canadienne – Volume 63 no. 1 (2015)
- Journal of Environmental Law and Practice – Volume 27 no. 3 (July 2015)
- Journal of Parliamentary and Political Law/Revue de droit parlementaire et politique – Special Issue 2015
- Windsor Review of Legal and Social Issues/Revue des affaires juridiques et socials de Windsor – Volume36 (April 2015)