- The Advocate’s Quarterly– Volume 45 no. 3 (May 2016)
- Canadian Family Law Quarterly/Cahier trimestriel de droit de la famille Canada – Volume 35 no. 2 (May 2016)
- Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d’économique -Volume 48 no. 4 (November 2015)
- Estates Trusts & Pensions Journal Volume v.35 no. 3 (May 2016)
- Ottawa Law Review/Revue de droit d’Ottawa– Volume 47 no. 2 (2015-2016)
- Queen’s Law Journal – Volume 41 no. 2 (Spring 2016)
- Review of Constitutional Studies/Revue d’études constitutionnelles Volume 20 no. 2 (December 2015)
Although we moved back into the library in February, we have still been very much in a construction zone since then with work on the building exterior and interior ongoing. But it looks like there is a light at the end of the tunnel. The construction hoardings have been taken down and work on the building’s landscaping is moving apace.