- The Advocate’s Quarterly – Volume 48 no. 2 (April 2018)
- Canadian Business Law Journal – Volume 60 no. 2 (March 2018)
- Canadian Journal of Comparative and Contemporary Law – Volume 3 no. 1 (2017)
- Canadian Journal of Criminology and Criminal Justice/Revue canadienne de criminologie et de justice pénale – Volume 60 no. 2 (April 2018)
- Canadian Public Policy/Analyse de politiques – Volume 44 no. 1 (March 2018)
- Constitutional Law/Droit constitutionnel – Volume 38 no. 1 (March 2018)
- The Criminal Law Quarterly – Volume 65 nos. 3 & 4 (March 2018)
- Relations industrielles/Industrial relations – Volume 73 no. 1 (Winter 2018)
- Supreme Court Law Review. Second Series – Volume 84 (2018)
As usual we have added books from a wide range of topics to the library collection this month. Below are a few highlights and for a full list, check our the April Acquisitions list.
|BL65 .H78 M43 2018
Title: Litigating religions : an essay on human rights, courts, and beliefs / by Christopher McCrudden, FBA.
Edition: First edition.
Publication info: Oxford, United Kingdom : Oxford University Press, 2018.
Subject: Human rights–Religious aspects.
|K487 .C8 B78 2018
Title: Law, art and the commons / Merima Bruncevic.
Publication info: Abingdon, Oxon ; New York, NY : Routledge, 2018.
Subject: Culture and law.
Subject: Law and art.
Subject: Intellectual property.
Series: Space, materiality and the normative.
|KIB422 .F74 2018
Title: The wetiko legal principles : Cree and Anishinabek responses to violence and victimization / Hadley Louise Friedland.
Publication info: Toronto : University of Toronto Press, 2018.
Subject: Indigenous children–Abuse of–Canada.
Subject: Legal literature–Canada.
Subject: Indigenous peoples–Canada–Folklore.