The library has recently added a bibliography of resources on mooting, oral advocacy and legal drafting and writing to its collection of Subject Bibliographies. This collection also includes links to electronic resources as well as sample appellant’s and respondent’s factums. The bibliography can be found at http://library.law.utoronto.ca/research-guides/mooting-resources
Researchers that use Hein for their legal research might benefit from signing up for Hein Online’s Webinar “Using and Searching the Law Journal Collection” on May 13th from 2:00 -3:00. Register at https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/760984123
And find out how to:
1) How to quickly pull up a journal article when you have a citation.
2) How to search for a journal article by article name
3) How to search for articles written by a specific author
4) Browsing or searching by subject, state, or country
5) Overview of Indexes and Finding Aids available
6) How to use the full power of Hein’s ScholarCheck tool to connect citations and view citation analysis
7) Finding coverage information for a journal title
8) And more!