September 2, 2010
The library has recently acquired World Constitutions Illustrated: Contemporary and Historical Documents and Resources from Hein Online.
Contains the current and historical constitutions for every country in PDF format. This site also includes constitutional histories, texts on constitutional law, links to scholarly articles, and a bibliography of selected constitutional books as well as links to current sources of information for each country. The site is browsable by country or resource.
The resource can be accessed directly from computers on Campus. U of T members using an external Internet address can access the site using their my.access password.
May 12, 2009
Researchers that use Hein for their legal research might benefit from signing up for Hein Online’s Webinar “Using and Searching the Law Journal Collection” on May 13th from 2:00 -3:00. Register at https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/760984123
And find out how to:
1) How to quickly pull up a journal article when you have a citation.
2) How to search for a journal article by article name
3) How to search for articles written by a specific author
4) Browsing or searching by subject, state, or country
5) Overview of Indexes and Finding Aids available
6) How to use the full power of Hein’s ScholarCheck tool to connect citations and view citation analysis
7) Finding coverage information for a journal title
8) And more!