Students and faculty who login to Quicklaw/LexisNexis while on campus now have access to a wide range of e-book versions of Lexis Nexis Canada publications.
The e-books are available on Quicklaw’s new “Practice Areas” pages. Currently we have access to five Practice Area pages: Criminal, Employment, Family, Immigration and IP&IT.
Some notable titles include:
- Sopinka, The Law of Evidence in Canada (2nd ed) – Criminal, Employment, Family, Immigration pages
- Fontana, The Law of Search and Seizure in Canada (7th ed) – Criminal
- Castel & Walker, Canadian Conflict of Laws (6th ed) – Immigration, Family
- Swan, Canadian Contract Law – Employment
- England, Employment Law in Canada (4th ed.) – Employment
- Wilson on Children and the Law – Family
- Waldman, Immigration Law and Practice (2nd ed.) – Immigration
- Hughes on Copyright and Industrial Design (2nd ed.) – IP&IT
- Hughes on Trade Marks (2nd ed.) – IP&IT
To access the Practice Area pages, sign in to Quicklaw/LexisNexis from any computer on campus. Select the Practice Areas tab near the top of the page and choose a practice area.